Chris had to fly to South Carolina for work & Mother Nature decided we needed snow filled roadsa pretty drive to XNA airport. We left 2 hours before his 10am flight. On a good day the drive only takes 20 min's. Of course he has to be there at least an hour early. There are two corners right before the entrance to the airport & a car had slid off the road & the wrecker was blocking both lanes so we had to wait about 30 min's for that. I made it back home all in one piece thank goodness. He waited on the runway for 2 hours because they were de-icing planes. He missed his connecting flight in Atlanta, Georgia because of that. He went for work, a training, not to look for work :) He'll be back home Saturday about noon. I saw on the news tonight that the low on Saturday morning is -6 YIKES!! Fridays low w/ wind chill is supose to be -25. I've already told Logan that he isn't doing car rider duty if we have school.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Snow Days & Airport Issues
One snow day down, one more tomorrow........they've already called school off which is nice because we can turn the alarms off. The kids are happy, probably won't be when they are making days up on June 1st & 2nd.
The pool covered with ice & then a layer of snow. I think it looks really cool (no pun intended).
Never to cold for a time to play on the swing set while outside.
Steph riding her new bike thru the snow. You can also see how much snow we got on the top of Chris's car.
Steph throwing a snow ball at Logan.
Logan's favorite thing to do while outside is to knock snow off dad's car. I remember having fun doing that when a kid too. Not sure why it's so much fun, but I'll bet Chris appreciates it when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The pool cover is cool, pun intended.lol. Looks like the kids had fun.
ReplyDelete