This morning I leave for work with Logan, just like every morning. I open the garage door, & ask him to go get the newspaper.
I get into car, back car up, while checking rearview mirrors to make sure I don't run him over :)
Stop car, shut garage door, start rolling up windows that I notice I had left down from yesterday.
All of a sudden Logan screams "OOOWWW". I look over & see that I have rolled up his 2 fingers in the window.
I frantically try to roll the window down, but manage to unlock the doors & roll down the back window first.
He jerks his fingers/hand free first chance the window eases down & is jumping around & putting his hand between his knees.
I ask to see it, while I am telling him "I'm sorry" over & over & over again.
He holds up his hand & his fingers have big indentions on them & it's really purple. I thought I broke them.
We go back into the house to get ice & I start crying (more than he is). Chris felt around on them & asked Logan if he thought he needed to go to the doctor for an X-Ray. Logan said "no". And anyone that knows Logan, knows this is unbelievable because he loves going to the doctor & is always asking me to take him for any reason he can come up w/. I think he was just afraid he'd miss getting to do car rider duty at school.
I gave him some ibuprofen & away we went to school/work w/ his ice bag.
By lunch his fingers were okay.
So I won't be winning Mother of Year this year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch. It's happens to a lot of people, bet he'll be more carefull next time and mom too. Glad he's okay.
ReplyDelete