

On the way home from school today the kids & I saw thirteen of these old cars. Yes THIRTEEN! We might have saw more but we came to our turn off. Missed a couple good pictures while in the turn lane & so I turned around to catch up w/ them & got these somewhat okay shots before coming to our next turn off. Needless to say Steph & I aren't used to the cell phone camera delay w/ my new phone. And yes the light was red when I took the first photo :) Steph took the second one. I wonder if the people driving are used to getting their photos taken?
I'm sure they love it. Your dad did when he had his hot rod anyway.
ReplyDeleteI saw an article in the paper the next day. They were from Texas. I thought I saw a TX flag on one of them but wasn't sure. What a messy ride up from Texas in the rain.
ReplyDelete