My my, how times have changed. Gosh I sure sound old huh? Anyways........."way back when I did my learner's permit testing" it was called the written test & it actually used a pencil. :) Now it's done on the computer & is called the Learner's Permit test. I guess that makes sense because you have your Learners Permit once you pass the test.
So now we have a teen driver (only w/ an adult over the age of 21 who has had a license over one year) in our household. Can you tell I've also been reading the drivers manual? She has one year to do the practial test (aka Drivers Test). The earliest is 30 days. Even if she did her driving part test in 30 days it's no different than the piece of paper she has now. Meaning she still has to have someone 21 in the car also. So no rush.
Congrats Steph!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Stephanie. I'm proud of you for not giving up. Way to go girl. Papa said he's proud of you too.
ReplyDeleteU go girl. Love you and so proud of u.
ReplyDeleteOMG. I threw up alittle...
ReplyDelete...so scared.