Here are some cookies my mom found online & I don't recall the website they were on. I made them into suckers. Anyways you use mini candy canes (gotta love those after Christmas sales). Lay out the candy canes with the sucker sticks placed down. Melt your chocolate (I used candy melts) & then just squirt it into the candy canes from a bag (or ziploc in my case). Sprinkle with whatever your "heart" desires. Let it sit til the chocolate hardens. They turned out pretty darn cute I think.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Heart Suckers
Here are some cookies my mom found online & I don't recall the website they were on. I made them into suckers. Anyways you use mini candy canes (gotta love those after Christmas sales). Lay out the candy canes with the sucker sticks placed down. Melt your chocolate (I used candy melts) & then just squirt it into the candy canes from a bag (or ziploc in my case). Sprinkle with whatever your "heart" desires. Let it sit til the chocolate hardens. They turned out pretty darn cute I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are pretty darn good too. :)
ReplyDelete