Friday, March 25, 2011

Drivers Licenses & Makeup

Steph passed her drivers test this morning & so we head to the Revenue Office to get her "offical". Of course I had to stop by the house & scan the permit for scrapbooking first. We get to there & take our #. It wasn't to bad of a wait since they were on 96 & we had pulled 99. 98 wasn't there so we go up to lady in a rude, hateful mood friendly clerk 1. I tell her we are there because Steph passed her drivers test. Not so friendly clerk 1 asks for birth certificate, which I hand her. She then asks for another form of id. I hand her Steph's social securtiy card. She then asks for another form of id w/ her name printed on it, like a health insurance card. I know that the health insurance card is at home, because I'd pulled it out this week to make a copy of & hadn't put it back into my wallet. I am thinking maybe I can find something else w/ her name printed on it. I find the dental insurance card which is the same comp. as the health ins. & also has her name/b-day printed on it. She takes it & looks at it for a while then hands it back to me & in a rude voice that I can not possibly type & you understand says "I need a health ins. card, that is why it's called health." I take all the papers back & tell her that I'd be back in a few min's. We drive back to Lowell from downtown Rogers & I'm thinking all the way home that the health card might have her social on it. NOPE it doesn't! It has the EXACT same printed info of name/b-day that the dental card has. We didn't have to pull a # the second trip in & we ended up w/ truly friendly person, not that anyone could possibly have been more rude & hateful than clerk 1 friendly clerk 2. I state why we are there & she gives Steph a big ol smile & says "Congratulations". And we leave about 10 min's later w/ a girl that can now drive all on her own. Scary!!!! :)

Steph & I were invited to a Mary Kay party makeover tonight & Steph wasn't to keen on this idea, but I made her go. She applied her makeup w/out to many complaints. And wow does that girl have eyelashes. We were all amazed once she got her mascara on.

1 comment:

  1. Hello thanks for visiting me at my blog. Thought I would check yours out too :)

    Your design is beautiful! Love the colors and your banner :)

    ReplyDelete