Saturday, May 7, 2011
First Solo Drive...kind of
Can't believe I bypassed blogging this. I noticed the photos today when I was uploading some new photos that will be blogged about soon since it's something that happened to my kids today that they will remember being the first time they did forever. Now onto "old news".
This is Stephanie taking her first solo her brother was with her drive after she got her license. They went to the park & was only gone maybe 15 minutes. The soccer goals weren't down & she let Logan play a few minutes then they came home.
She is backing out of the driveway so that is why she is sort of crooked. We back into the yard because our street is busy & at certain times it's next to impossible to back out into the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you did get it, I was wondering if you had taken a picture of the event.
ReplyDeleteOf course I did. It doesn't have Mama-razzi on my front license plate for no reason, lol. She was like "Mooooooommmm seriously" I replied "Yes, of course I am, this is going to be your only first time driving by yourself I HAVE to take a picture". I think about half way thru this I got some eye rolling & submission :) Mama-razzi wins again wh-hoo!!
ReplyDelete