Logan is giving it his all. Even with a short break to let his arms rest he just didn't make it to the bell. I was proud though because he tried, which is more than I can say for myself. Fun was had by all & they should sleep good tonight (Steph said).
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Spiderman & Spridergirl
Here are a couple photos of my Spiderman & Spridergirl from the rock climbing party. I tell you what, Steph flew up that wall the first time. I was cutting cake & just about missed the whole thing. Didn't have time to get my camera out, so this is her doing the harder climb. She did make it to the top & rang the bell.


Logan is giving it his all. Even with a short break to let his arms rest he just didn't make it to the bell. I was proud though because he tried, which is more than I can say for myself. Fun was had by all & they should sleep good tonight (Steph said).
Logan is giving it his all. Even with a short break to let his arms rest he just didn't make it to the bell. I was proud though because he tried, which is more than I can say for myself. Fun was had by all & they should sleep good tonight (Steph said).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment