Our neighbor, Mary Jane, asked us to keep an eye on her dog this last weekend. BeBe is a great dog that just loves the family, especially Chris. She will run up to the fence everytime she hears us come into the backyard. The kids love petting her over the fence & playing fetch w/ her. Although sometimes BeBe quits playing fetch before the kids do & I have to get onto them when I notice them throwing sticks over the fence over & over, lol. Mary Jane, now you know where all those small sticks come from.
BeBe learned real fast that Stephanie was the one that was on potty duty. She would tell Chris she needed out then walk over to Steph. She is part kid I think. She went to go into Steph's room one time & Logan had just shut the door. BeBe grunted & came back & laid down in the living room floor & kept an eye on the door. She started whinning so we had Logan open the door. BeBe ran in & was one happy dog.
From taking these photos I've decided that it's easier to get BeBe to look at the camera than Logan, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment