Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zack & Cody

Cole (left) & Dylan (right) Sprouse were promoting Danimals Crushable Yogurt Cups today in Bentonville.


I took the kids to the Bentonville Walmart today so they could meet Cole & Dylan Sprouse from The Suite Life on Deck. The Disney show used to be called The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. They were there from 10:30am - 12:30pm & arrived in style. Limo w/ a police escort. We got there about 10am. So 2 hours waiting in line. But it'll be good memories for the kids. Stephanie didn't want to go because she wouldn't have anyone to talk to in line. Hello what about her brother & me? I asked them on the way home if they had fun. Logan said yes. Although her answer to that question was "kindof", in teen talk that is a "yes, great time" lol. She informed me once we got home that I couldn't wash her shirt because Cole touched her shoulder. Every once in awhile that girl hiding inside her sneaks out.



About noon they decided to start doing 6-8 people in a picture to try to get everyone in line through. They had already cut the line off earlier in the day. So many people showed up. The 2 boys in line behind us were in the picture too. I had Logan move over once but he didn't move far enough & the way they were rushing us I had just one chance & getting the picture.

Here's a couple more


No comments:

Post a Comment