Logan came home today w/ the flu vaccine paperwork. All school children in the state of AR are being offered the flu vaccines. So far they don't have the H1N1 (swine flu) shot yet. Even the staff is getting these YEA!!! Who'd think I'd be so happy about getting shots? Logan sure isn't happy about it, but he'll live. I'm sure a trip to Sonic for any choice of yummy drink off the menu will make it all better! I might even have to get me an ice cream & stop & the park to play. That is what my sister & I got
November 3rd is the big day. And even though I swore I'd never get the kids & I flu shots on the same day ever again I'm going to. Last time Logan was about 2 & got his vaccines plus the flu vaccine. I decided to make good use of the trip to the dr & Steph & I got our flu shots the same day. WHAT A mistake that was. 2 cranky kids, & a mom w/ a sore arm. This go around I'll make sure that dinner is easy made because that is a Tues & Chris will be in his English class that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment