Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Logan home sick

This is the first time in as long as I can remember that Logan has been home sick. He's had perfect attendance for the last 2 years at least. Last Saturday he was throwing up, but got better Sunday & yesterday. Well today he had a setback. He was in writing class (first class of the day) & wasn't feeling very well. Told that teacher & she asked him if he'd like to go tell me. On the way to me he threw up twice & then once after he got into the cafeteria. So needless to say I brought him home. The manager is out sick & I felt horrible leaving them but I have to take care of my baby. So far he's done okay while we've been home but he's not ate anything either. He has to miss tomorrow because the rule is fever/vomit free for 24 hours. Hopefully he doesn't share his sick germs w/ anyone else in the house :) Lysol is my best friend right now :)

Get better soon Logan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment