Okay we all know that we are crazy to get up at 3am or sooner to save a few dollars. But I really enjoy the tradition of dragging out of bed (no I'm not a morning person) just a few hours after I went to bed & the trill of the "hunt" for that one must have item with my mother-in-law. It's been our tradition for a few years now & I am sad it's over for another 364 days.
We left home about 3:40am & were back home about 11am. Sears, JC Penny, Target, Walmart, Walmart again, Kmart, Target again, McDonalds, Belk, & Dollar General were our stops this morning. We only missed out on one item. And the crazy part is both times we barely missed it. First stop the lady behind Retha heard what aisle it was on & ran over & grabbed the last two. Then at the second stop at Target, just as we were walking up another lady tossed the last one in her cart. So Logan missed out on that pack of Bakugans unless they come in for the raincheck Retha got. If not then plan b for Grandma.
If you ventured out I hope you had a good time & if not then ............................................................................................................................... you have more money than I now have :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment