Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another snow day

I woke up this morning w/ Chris on his iphone checking the Rogers school website. This is the message that was on the home page All children and staff will be going to school til the middle of July because we are cancelling school again for weather conditions "Rogers Public Schools will be closed Tuesday, Feb 9th. Parent-Teacher Conferences are cancelled". So unless they voted last Friday to make up two previous snow days w/ some inservice days we are now going to school til Thursday, June 10th. If the two days passed for make up days then it pushes it back to Tuesday, June 8th. Wonder if we'll be doing any Saturday schools for makeups?

Since we're off for the day I have started another scarf on my knitting loom. I finished my second one up yesterday. I also plan on doing Stephanie's b-day invites for a couple friends. Laundry & cleaning is on the to do list like always. I have a dentist appt for a cleaning & sure hope they are open because I always look forward to cleanings, I know I'm weird :)

No comments:

Post a Comment