Monday, February 15, 2010

♥'s for Hannah

I've been reading this Caring Bridge Blog for awhile now. www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgracecrumby
You might have to register to read but I highly suggest it.

Today would've been Hannah's 5th birthday & she was so excited to "get 5" according to her mom & the post she made on Feb 9th.

I know today has to be a very hard day for that family. I just can't imagine. The way I came to know about Hannah & the caringbridge blog is because a mom that has a daughter in Logan's grade watched Hannah & her little brother. I know I've seen them at the school because the babysitters daughter & Logan have been in classes together before. So I found out about the site from people I work with. I dontated blood for the first time in memory of Hannah & plan to do it again.

So now since today was Hannah's birthday & her mom had always planned on doing a Valentine's themed party & didn't get to she came up w/ Hearts for Hannah & she is wanting people to do random acts of kindness things & post back to her blog. She plans to make a scrapbook of the nice things done for the little brother.

So my ♥'s for Hannah was donating a book from the book fair to Hannah's moms class (she teaches K in Springdale).
I also planned to buy milks today for any child that wanted one but owed money & wasn't allowed due to their account in the negative. That didn't happen so I will continue that for the rest of the week.

If you do any Heart's for Hannah post a comment here, I'd love to hear them & be sure to post on Hannah's Caring Bridge blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment