Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mall of America trip

This was a trip that the Girl Scouts went on.
Here's a shot of the inside. You can see the first floor on the far left side. Second floor is seen on far right. And I'm on the third floor & isn't it fitting to have the "Love from Minnesota" store in the photo?
This is a sight that scared me more than once I'll admit while in the tunnels at Underwater World Aquarium. Hopefully that will be the only time I ever see sharks swimming over my head in my lifetime.
Not sure how but this photo turned out really well of a jelly fish.
Another jelly fish that had really long tentacles. It was swimming sideways. Lights in the bottom of the tank would change color & make the jelly fish take on that color.
I had to have someone take a photo of me sitting on the rooster, lol. It was the only animal left once I got on the carousel. I didn't get to ride on the rooster though because the belt was to small & all the adults had to get off the animals & stand............like we weren't smart enough to hold on, but you know they do have restaurants that serve alcohol upstairs so maybe they've had some accidents of people falling off animals in the past.
Nickelodeon Universe photo taken from 3rd floor. It's located on the first floor & is 7 acres.
Rain Forrest Cafe sign that we had to have photos taken by (of course)
This Samsung Mobile Charging Station was located in the food court & I thought that it was the oddest thing ever but in a way cool too. I'm sure people do spend so much time in the mall that their phones go dead. I don't carry my charger with me though so I'm not sure how handy this would be. They might have them other places but I've never noticed one before. Nickeleodeon Universe can be seen in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are really cool picture's and thanks for sharing them with us. Your dad looked at them too. He didn't make any comments though. Hard to believe you on or around a chicken, esp. one that size. Glad you had someone take that picture.lol.

    ReplyDelete