Has it really been 27 days since I posted? Geez, I guess time flies when you are having fun huh?
Happy Birthday one day late to my wonderful mom! She celebrated yesterday!! Hope it was a great one.
Conferences was this week at school & I'm happy to report that there are no D's on either childs report card. YEA!!
Logan is doing well adjusting to Middle School & all that class changing. A counselor is going to work with him on organization, which bless his heart, he needs help with :) We were told he's a very happy child & always has a smile on his face.
Stephanie is also doing well her second year of high school & all her teachers enjoy having her in class. Most said she always has a smile on her face & is happy all the time. One mentioned she was shy..............oh my..........really??? Granted it's first hour & I think she's just not woke up really good then. lol She's doing well driving & actually drove home from the school after the conferences tonight.
Chris is still a non-smoker, wh-hoo Chris. His cigarette money has been put to good use on a flat screen tv for our bedroom (XBOX 360 games), & his Kindle just arrived tonight. I told him I'd have to try that Kindle out & maybe he could buy me one :) I do love reading!!
Not much going on with me other than letting Steph drive home every afternoon (part way from school) & working like normal. I did finally remember to call about getting someone out to talk to us about a new heating/ac unit. And they came out one day later & got it installed. Just in time to with the first freeze scheduled for Friday. I'm not sure our old heater would have came on.
Okay this is a long enough update for now. I'll try to make a few posts ever so often w/ photos because I know I enjoy photos on blogs myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad that they are doing good in school. I know with the school year and a new teen driving it makes for busy times.
ReplyDelete