Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Huntsville trip

Went to my parents house in Huntsville to see my mom for her birthday & decided to stop by That Little Pizza Place & pick up some pizza for lunch. She loves their taco pizza (so do I). As you can tell, it is a little pizza place, but if you are ever in the Huntsville area you should stop by & try them out. They are right across the street from Wal-Mart & Pizza Hut. This was also Steph's first time to drive to Huntsville. She decided to let Chris take over though after we stopped at the pizza place.

Decided to take some photos of the kids & their Nana & Papa while over there. We ended up on top of the hill mountain. I think between her camera & mine we got a few good shots.
This is on the way down the mountain, heading back to the house. Their house is in the little clearing you can see at the bottom, center. To get to the end of their driveway you still have to drive a little farther down.

1 comment:

  1. I do love their pizza and haven't tasted any any better any where.
    I enjoyed taking the picture's even though my camera (and your's) added to our weight.lol.

    ReplyDelete