
Stephanie has gotten a lot of practice driving today. The kids & I got our flu shot at the school flu shot clinic this morning. Since we were out so early Walgreens pharmacy (the pharmacy not the actual store) wasn't open yet so I couldn't request a refill I needed. Steph drove home from Walgreens. Chris decided to jump on the flu shot band wagon & I checked out places around the Lowell area & she drove the fam to Ozark Urgent Care (behind Sonic). They give flu shots for $15 if you need one :) Then she drove us to Walgreens since they were now open, then across the street to McDonalds for lunch, then home. Since I never made the grocery shopping trip today she drove Logan & I to Marvins to grab some things for dinner tonight. Can't wait til I can just send her to Marvins by herself to pick up things for me. And yes this is a photo taken as she drove to my parents one day, but it was handy on the computer for me to use.

This is a plain $1 bag from Wal-Mart that I jazzed up a bit for a lady at work having twin boys. I replaced the boring shoestring type handle w/ green ribbon. Stamped the tissue paper w/ baby feet, & added the words on front plus the ribbon too. The cards are edged w/ green & yellow (can't see well in photo) & they say thank you at the bottom. Since I never posted these photos I decided to toss them into this post.
Stephanie sounds like she's doing really good on the driving.
ReplyDeleteI love the bags they turned out so cute.