Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beach Vacation Day 3 & 4

Day 3 (Tues) We set up a canopy that we bought just for this trip. It was great shade & we all loved not having to lug beach chairs down/back to the beach/house every day. We left them down under the lowered canopy each evening. Not sure why it's taken us so long to get one. We stayed down at the beach from about 11:00am to 4:00pm (with a short break to eat lunch back up at the house). That evening we did round 1 of the photos with the kids. From staying at the waters edge all day & Logan hardly under the shade any he did get a little sunburned. Mainly on tops of shoulders.
These are my favorite photos from round 1.
Day 4 (Wed) Shrimp basket for all you can eat shrimp. I was the only one that had chicken strips this time. If you haven't figured out yet, I do not eat seafood of any kind. After lunch we all went to the scrapbook store that's in Foley. Retha & I have made a stop there each year for the past 2-3 years. Then we went to the outlet mall there in Foley (basically just around the corner). The guys, & kids headed to the ice cream shoppe, Chocolate Corner, on the way home. Retha & I stayed at the mall & went to a few more stores then stopped off at Walmart for a couple more things we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment