Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beach Vacation Day 5 & 6

Day 5 (Thurs) We stayed at the house all day (meaning we didn't drive into Gulf Shores which is 22 minutes one way). We loaded up the crockpot for our pulled pork sandwiches & enjoyed the day by reading, napping, & sitting on the beach. Neighbors in the next canopy started feeding seagulls & FREAKED me out. So Chris & I headed back up to the house. Later that night Chris & I went back down after dinner to enjoy a long (mile & half) walk on the beach. We found lots of shells. Steph twisted her ankle skim boarding earlier in the afternoon.
Photo of Wallace (Chris's dad) but look at the people in the background to the left (green swimsuit) They were the seagull feeding neighbors.
Day 6 (Fri) Naps, beach fun then a break for dinner then back down to beach for more fun. Sand dollar hunting (I found 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment