Tuesday, March 12, 2013

iPhone Pics

Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos in my iPhone. I always have my phone handy & I really like the quality of photos. It prints really nice 4x6 snapshots. With the Shutterfly & Snapfish apps its a snap to upload/order. Yes I do order the photos on a regular basis so in case something bad happens to my phone (um....like me tossing in into washer with a load jeans again) I won't loose many photos.
First up is a photo of my best friends oldest daughter & Logan when they were young. Shani's dad brought it in to show me one say at work. Lol. I think Shani dressed Logan up & was pretty proud.
Logan & I playing around with mustache props.
My mom & dad @ their anniversary party.
A vulture (photo courtesy of google) was in our yard one afternoon when I got home from work. YIKES!!
Stephs room - before painting.
Chris helped rescue (pulled her through a window) a woman from a burning mobile home. Hard to tell in photo but he is on left. This photo was captured by someone at the scene & was on Channel 5's website.
I gave blood in memory of Hannah Grace Crumby (blurry photo sorry)
A lady at work gave Logan a bunch of clothes & the jeans still just hang in him.
My cousin Mandi & me.
Mandi made this cake for my parents anniversary party.



















1 comment: