Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stephanie is 18

We had the family over for Steph's birthday & I forgot to take any photos of cake or the birthday girl with the cake. I just started cutting cake. After about 5 pieces she asks "Aren't you gonna sing Happy Birthday?" awwww I totally forgot that too. So not going to win Mom of the Year this year :)
Then we have a few friends over the evening after her birthday for a sleepover & I redeem myself. I remembered to get photos of cake, her with cake, & we sung Happy Birthday (before the cake was cut).

Photos on my iPhone again. I'm tellin' ya I take almost ALL photos with my phone.



1 comment:

  1. Love the cake. It's really pretty. Glad that you all had fun even if you did forget to take pics and sing for the family party.

    ReplyDelete