Chris went to the after hours clinic on Wed night. They referred him to the ER. He was then admitted into the hospital. Diverticulitis is the culprit of the stomach pain & hopefully with all the IV antibiotics he'll be home soon.
Who says doing laundry doesn't pay? Especially when you have a daughter that always sticks money in her pockets.
First colder day this fall I decided to make some soup. It was yummy & a hit with even picky Logan.
Been getting my butt in the gym on a regular basis & really watching what I've been eating. So far I've lost 17 pounds.
Chris receiving a lifesaving award from Chief Allen for helping save the lady from the mobile home fire March 7th of this year.
We met up with 3 girls who we have know since they were about 3 for a quick lunch at McDonald's for the friend party for Logan's 15th bday.
What our living room typically looks like. Chris & the kids all sitting right by each other playing on their electronic devices playing the same game together.
Deena & Logan. She & Jason gave Logan the best gift of his life. A Bigfoot Investigation.
Logan blowing out candles for his 15th bday at home during the family party.
Went to Tulsa to a scrapbook convention in August where myself, my mom & mother in law joined a couple online friends of ours from the Little Rock area. It's always fun seeing them & having lunch.
Logan's first day of high school. Labeled the photo using one of the many apps I have that use for this kind of thing. I think it was phonto. Not sure.











Hope Chris feels better soon and gets to come home. Logan makes Deena look like a little kid, he's so much taller than her.
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's home now. Logan is taller than almost everyone. Lol
Delete