"Hey Logan let's get a picture of us together while we are waiting in line."
"Oh your eyes are shut let's do another."
"I'm not smiling, let's do another."
"Your eyes are shut again. Let's do one more."
"Aw man, I cut myself off. Let's do one more."
"I'm cut off again & you're not smiling lets do one more"
"This one is pretty good. The lines not moving lets do another."
"You have a fake smile, let's do one more."
"Oh hahahahahaha I wasn't looking. It's a good photo of you though. Let's do one more"
"You have a fake smile, let's do one more."
"Oh hahahahahaha I wasn't looking. It's a good photo of you though. Let's do one more"
"Lines moving now that was the last one." At this point Logan said "GOOD!"










That beautiful smile must have made his eyes hurt. Looks like at least one of you had fun but the other might not be having as much fun.
ReplyDelete