Thursday, July 5, 2012

Outake Fun

I know I normally only show the best of my photos on here, so I thought it'd be fun to show you some of the rejects outakes. You'd think my kids after 17 & 13 years would be used to me taking photos of them & be more "helpful". I mean for goodness sakes I even have a tag on the front of my car that says Mama-razzi.
Logan (yawn) "So bored"
I actually like this one, but they are goofing off so much I included it in this post. Steph "HA HA"
Steph "Wonder if mom will notice my hair all over my face?"
Steph "I don't mind my hair, I don't think mom will care either"
Eyes shut
Logan "Wonder if she'll go away if I pretend she's not here?"
Geez wheen is this gonna be oveer?
Steph "YIKES! What was that?"
Logan "Oh Stephanie, it's only mom taking photos AGAIN"

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the photos and the stories but think the out take ones are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed looking at the pictures. Steph and
    Logan have sure changed since I saw them
    at Retha's. Can't get over how much older they look when it doesn't seem like it's been
    that long since I saw them.

    ReplyDelete