Aldi's had a grand opening in Siloam Springs on Monday. I wouldn't normally drive that far for a grocery store grand opening however decided I should make a Little Debbie snack run before school starts & stop by the new Aldi's store on the way home. They had been putting $5.00 off a $30 purchase coupons in the newspapers & so I had one for me & Retha. I'd been needing to make a grocery run & been putting it off.
The store was a pleasant surprise, it was NICE & BIG. They did have lots of items that the stores in Rogers & Springdale don't have. I didn't really like how they had their carts over on the side & you'd about run into people leaving the store (blind corner) & have to wait to get in the entrance door. But seriously how often will I be shopping there?
The above picture is all the items in a reusable bag they were handing out as we left. They had tons of samples also & I got to admit I am in love w/ their kettle chips :) Can't say I was to impressed w/ the flavored water though :( I also don't care to much for the choc. pudding we got (to lumpy) but I guess maybe I could try mixing it w/ some jello brand pudding. The kids have been wanting me to make some dirt cups & I think that jello will be used for that. Just need to buy some cookies for the dirt. I have worms left over from the Flip Flop Cookies
Looks like you did really good there.
ReplyDelete