
Logan had his Middle School Open House last night. He now will have a locker. And with that comes lots of practice opening it. Good thing dad was there to force me & Stephanie out of the way because we were just confusing the poor child. He opened it many times & already knows the combination by memory. If he can just remember to go to it & open it from time to time to get supplies out :)

Over the summer we happened by the school supply aisle in Wal-Mart. As I was scanning the shelves my eyes about popped out of my head when I noticed the price this folder had. I mean I realize it has 8 pockets & it's an organizer & all. But $66.60......SERIOUSLY! What's in those 8 pockets? And does the "organizer" organize everything in your life? If so maybe I should've bought a couple. One for backup in case the first one had a melt down trying to organize my stuff.

And then there's the 'ol trusty Zip Envelope for a small price of $60.00. Wow what a deal compared to the organizer above. You'd think this was just a local store mistake, but I saw these same products in another store with the same prices listed. And this post has just solved a problem everyone has that shops at Wal-Mart. It's how you can go in the store & come out w/ only a couple sacks & spend $100 or more.
Tell Logan that I'm proud of him.
ReplyDeleteI saw that one time when I was with you and you pointed it out to me.
I always wondered how I spent so much at Wally World, thanks for letting me in on the secret.lol.