
We finally had Gina over to spend the night on Friday. We've been trying to plan this sleepover most of the summer & it just didn't work out. So after staying up late letting her watch You Tube videos of old America's Got Talent segments the girls slept in till about 10am. Chris decided that we all needed to go to Borders & visit the coffee shop. His is the boring coffee in the back, lol. Gina was picked up by her mom there later. As we were all leaving I decided a quick trip to the restroom was in order. So as I round the corner I see the "Men" sign & turn the other way towards "Women". Before I see the sign for the ladies I see this lady come out of the mens room. I'm thinking surely I read the sign right so I stop & look again to make sure I'm heading the right way. She stops when she sees me & puts her hands over her mouth in total Macaulay Culkin fashion. We are both stopped looking at each other & I feel I have to say something. So I say "Anything look different in there?" It was SO FUNNY!!
Close up & personal with yummy goodness.
Leaving Walmart tonight I saw the most unique sunset. This picture you can barely tell. The rays were spreading out in an arc above the sun.
I love the restroom story. I can imagine how she felt but couldn't help laughing at her too. The sunset is beautiful, wouldn't that be great on a card. I've see it like that and a picture sure can't capture the beauty completely either.
ReplyDelete