Here Steph & Logan have just gotten in & since I decided to snap a few photos we kept all the pool toys out. I was standing up on the ladder trying to get a different type angle.
This is Stephanie swimming under the water & I wouldn't have included it however look at the shadow she's making. It looks like a big fish with it's mouth open.
This one just cracks me up. Kids sure do make some funny faces while in or around water don't they?
Logan still practing trying to swim above the water & not under.
This is how I spend most of my time in the pool. I love pool noodles & my lounge with a chair back. If Tropical Storm Stephanie & Hurricane Logan aren't in full force & the water is fairly calm the current in the water will slowly pull you around in a counter clockwise fashion. Sometimes if I outlast the kiddos I'll have one of them bring me a book & I'll just float around & read. So relaxing.
Oh that sure looks like fun. I loved the fishy Stephanie created, so talented.
ReplyDeleteThnks so much for leaving a comment! I guess my som is highly underpaid, i won't let him know what other kids are raking in:)
ReplyDelete