Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bread, Fudge & a trip to MO..........oh my!

Got up this morning & made two batches of peanut butter fudge. Just looked up the recipe for the friendship bread that I need to make also. These are for Retha's family in MO. I'm giving them a plate, & I will put a Definitely Decorative Decor Elements from Stampin' Up in the center for the fudge. The bread is going in a loaf pan. Chris is on call so he has to stay home :( We go up there about once or twice a year & they are all the nicest people you could ever meet (or be related to). I remember going up to a family reunion right before Chris & I were married. I was so nervous & shy, but everyone was so nice & friendly.

We also have a birthday party to attend to for a sweet little two year old named Riley this morning also.

So lots of celebrating going on for us today!!

1 comment:

  1. Man I was hoping for picture's of the elements you were putting in the bottom of the plate. I know it'll be very pretty. Have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete