No I'm not talking about days til Christmas. Here is the reason we have been getting our daily recommended intake of fruits each day, lol. These are little cans that pineapple was in. Open the bottom w/ a safety can opener so the pull tab stay intact. Fill w/ candy for your favorite person or in my case your childrens teachers. Reglue bottom back on. Only 15 more to go! Good thing a friend is coming over tomorrow afternoon & we are having a can making marathon :) I usually do the big soup cans however w/ 16 total teachers between both kids I decided to go smaller this year. Hopefully the teachers all like them. Sure wish my friend was helping me make my cans, but no I'm showing her how to do hers :)
Saturday, December 11, 2010
only 15 more to go
No I'm not talking about days til Christmas. Here is the reason we have been getting our daily recommended intake of fruits each day, lol. These are little cans that pineapple was in. Open the bottom w/ a safety can opener so the pull tab stay intact. Fill w/ candy for your favorite person or in my case your childrens teachers. Reglue bottom back on. Only 15 more to go! Good thing a friend is coming over tomorrow afternoon & we are having a can making marathon :) I usually do the big soup cans however w/ 16 total teachers between both kids I decided to go smaller this year. Hopefully the teachers all like them. Sure wish my friend was helping me make my cans, but no I'm showing her how to do hers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment