Thursday, December 30, 2010
top 10 of 2010 ~ Craig version
I've been seeing a lot of these top 10's on peoples blog this year. So I decided to scrapbook one & then decided to play around with my new Stampin' Up My Digital Studio I got for Chrismtas. It was fast & easy. I'm sure my first creation is generic compared to some peoples, but hey I'm just figuring the software out. So far I like it & am happy w/ how mess free it was. Meaning scrapbooking for me is dragging stuff into the kitchen to use that table. You can click on the picture to make it bigger I believe & read the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really, really cool. I like it alot. I read the list on my emial and I bet I couldn't come up with 10 things.lol.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I do know how to spell email, didn't notice until I read after it posted. Sorry bout that. :)
ReplyDeletenice page, especially for a newbie..enjoy
ReplyDeleteThank you both! I had to help from Chris & the kids coming up with 10 things.
ReplyDelete