

Logan earned 2 free tickets to a Naturals baseball game on Sunday afternoon. He had to be one of the first 100 kids to read at least 20 hours & he did it. He was really looking forward to going & so I took him even though I'm not a sports fan. Stephanie enjoyed it also since the teen section didn't give out very good prizes this year. Other than sitting in the last row & not in the front row where they had a chance to get a ball or a t-shirt they had fun. We sit beside a couple Girl Scouts from our troop that were there & they had already choosen seats. I didn't take my camera becasue according to the radar it looked like we might get rained on. These pictures aren't good quality because I use mine & Steph's cell phones for them, lol. Better than nothing I guess.
I like these pictures..especially the one with the baseball field behind them. Do wish Logan didn't have his trademark funny face on tho..lol.
ReplyDelete