
Logan has had a loose tooth for a few days. He's been saying it's bugging him. When he eats pizza it's the topping & then the bread. Apparently the bread was pretty sticky on this particular frozen pizza he had for lunch today because it pulled his loose tooth that wasn't even that loose! He was eating in Stephanie's bedroom & came running out saying "I got it" My first thought was he killed a spider because he doesn't like spiders & was proud of himself. Then he gets around the corner of the hall & I see he is holding something between his thumb & first finger. My thoughts now turn to WHAT DID HE GET. I know at this point it's not a spider. I ask what before he reaches me in case I need to run, lol. He says "my tooth". I'm in total shock. Now we are going to have a visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight. I realize the picture isn't real good, but for some reason I was getting blurry pic's in the house & so we went outside. He was more intrested in the cars driving by & the bicycles than mom getting the perfect shot of the gapping hole. It's the red spot on the left side (his right).
No comments:
Post a Comment