Retha took the kids to the Tulsa zoo one hot Tuesday. Stephanie begged & begged to go & finally Retha decided it would be a good idea. Earlier this year both Retha & I got door hangers for free zoo tickets. So they got in for free. Not a bad deal. Since I don't like zoos I skipped out on this outing.

Doesn't this monkey looked relaxed?

This ostrich photo Retha took makes me smile everytime I look at it. Looks like he's saying "hi"

Notice Logan's reflection in the lower left? That's really cool Retha. Two thumbs up on this shot.

And last but not least, both kids posing for more photos. Grandma is as bad as me when it comes to taking photos. But even with not so great vision in one eye I think she did pretty well capturing the day.
Thanks Missi,
ReplyDeleteI got some really great pictures for the day.
I'm glad we went. The reflection picture is pretty cool.
Stephanie told me it was the best day of her life...lol
I know there has been better ones, like trips to the beach and the San Antonio Trip with us,
but I guess this one was the best day in her life this week...lol
Glad you liked the pictures