Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthdays & Bandages

I had a wonderful birthday on Monday. Went on a "hunt" for an outdoor clock. Found one marked down at Hobby Lobby. So I guess I got what I wanted for my birthday, even though I had to buy it. I baked cupcakes off on Sunday & the kids iced them on Monday. Chris, the kids & I went to dinner & enjoyed cupcakes at home for dessert. It was a really good birthday for nothing major happening.

Chris had his deviated septum nasal surgery this morning. He is being a good patient so far. Still having some "dripping" of blood which is normal. We are keeping the gauze changed really quick when that happens so it doesn't scare the kids. He goes in tomorrow morning to have the packing inside the nose removed. He'll be off work the rest of this week & all of next to make sure he's good & recovered. His philtrum (also known as that little dip above your top lip for all you non doctors out there...............& yes I googled it lol) is swollen & no longer dippish. He is still doing really well with not smoking & didn't even have his Chantix med's this morning because of surgery.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he's doing okay with the surgery and smoking.

    ReplyDelete