Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 6 ~ Outlet Mall Shopping

No photos today.

We (Retha, Stephanie & I) spent a big part of the day in Foley shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall. I managed to find a very picky Stephanie some jeans for school next fall. I took a chance on buying a pair of jeans for Logan (who wasn't w/ me) & I lucked out big time since they fit.

The boys (Chris, Logan, & Wallace) had a boys day out w/ very yummy all you can eat fish today so the girls had our very own girls day out shopping. While the boys were eating, a local news station showed up to interview the owner of the restaurant about how tourism was down 70%. They were sitting right behind the owner getting interviewed. So if we can figure out what channel/time it's on & if it's online I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment