Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 7 ~ Time to Go Home

Ocean on the right & ocean on the left. This also shows how far we are from the beach. The dune on the left behind the power pole is the dune we walk over to get to the beach. The house w/ the red roof is called Cloud Nine & the light blue house is named Risky Business. Empty lot between them that Cloud Nine owns & drives on to get into the parking under their house. Not sure of the name on the peach colored house right beside us. There is an empty lot between Risky Business & the peach colored house.
This is the view from the deck/balcony of the bedroom Chris & I had. You can see the waves much clearer than in these photos.

While taking the above photos, Chris & the kids were running up & down the stairs loading stuff in the car. I decided to snap this & I really like it.

We had a pretty uneventful trip home (thank goodness). Left a bit earlier than normal & got home a bit earlier so that was nice. On I-540 just before the Bobby Hopper Tunnel the fog was rolling in so I'm really glad that we got there when we did & not any later. This picture shows the fog just hanging in mid air.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great picture's. I love the one of the fog coming in. Of course of the kids and Chris also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job covering our vacation.

    ReplyDelete