Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cute plus more Dr. Appts

I've been looking for blog headers, or banners or whatever they are called to go on top of my blog. Found one I liked & Chris added the photos of the kids in for me, did you notice? Still haven't quite figured out how to make the green part in the back disappear. So you may have to deal w/ that for awhile folks. Look on the bright side though......you have two cute faces staring at you as soon as you log onto my blog now :)

Okay onto other cute stuff now. I found this while searching. So funny!!!



Chris had his post op appointment this morning & all is well. Still swollen (inside his nose). Has to go back in 6 weeks. We'll be back in school & he said I didn't have to go w/ him. Wasn't that sweet? Now when the time comes he just might insist I go w/ him & be there for moral support. Men.....

2 comments:

  1. the link worked right this time...
    like the camera, and the kids too, of course..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the link but it wouldn't let me go to the blog. I liked the kids and camera too.

    ReplyDelete