Sorry the layouts are placed backwards.......trying new stuff in blogger. Apparently the layout on the right is barely showing, but if you click it, it should show up larger. Like I said I'm learning.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Don't have my groove on :(
I am normally a fairly fast scrapbooker when I do scrapbook, but not today. I just couldn't get into a scrappin' groove. Everything I started wasn't turning out like I had visioned. Then I try to use some brand new smooch spray & it wouldn't spray so that got me all sidetracked for at least an hour. Finally I decided to just do a layout like on a pack of stickers I picked up in the Target Dollar Spot about a week or so ago. I think that was part of my issues. I've never done really well w/ using sketches. (meaning it takes me forever even though it's all laid out for me) I normally just grab pictures & paper & end up w/ whatever I get. Not sure what you'd call that style of scrapbooking. Guess I should be happy that at least I did get 3 pages done today. One I'm not including in this post is of a little girl I used to babysit. It was finished in about 5 minutes, maybe 10. I had some ladybug stickers & used them & titled it "Cute as a" placed ladybug sticker.
Sorry the layouts are placed backwards.......trying new stuff in blogger. Apparently the layout on the right is barely showing, but if you click it, it should show up larger. Like I said I'm learning.
Sorry the layouts are placed backwards.......trying new stuff in blogger. Apparently the layout on the right is barely showing, but if you click it, it should show up larger. Like I said I'm learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It showed up just fine in the email blogger sent me. I really like them too. Good job.
ReplyDeleteOkay good, it was showing up just fine for my previews. Then when I published it, it made the one on the right really short.
ReplyDelete